Integrated Management System
Gransa Pars Engineering Company, with the aim of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) in the field of development of projects and facilities, as well as performing all activities within the framework of the tasks set forth in the statutes seeks its prospect for establishing an Integrated Management System (IMS).
The overall goal of IMS is to achieve one of the top 20 companies in the field of activity in country. In addition, IMS is set to assist the Company and its employees in their efforts to comply with significant national and international regulatory requirements that apply to the Company’s business and operations with the focus on the following major objectives:
- Increasing client satisfaction by delivering superior quality in a timely manner.
- Promoting culture of care to understand and fulfill client’s needs.
- Continuous process improvement of our HSE and management system.
- Implementing and adapting new technologies to advance our performance.
- Focusing on competency and experience principals of our people as the most important asset in the quality and success of our services.
Gransa Pars is pleased to implement the most advanced quality and management systems in order to continuously improve and maintain the suitability and efficiency of these systems: ISO 14001: 2004, OHSAS18001: 2007, HSE-MS, 5S, ISO9001: 2008.
Gholam Abbas Jamshidi
Founder & CEO